- The quotation given is NETT, and is subject to the availability of services at time of booking. By furnishing you with this quotation, ZAMAR TRAVEL & TOURS SDN BHD does not guarantee availability of the services required.
- In the event that we are unable to confirm the actual services requested, we will replace them with similar ones at no extra cost. However, should services of similar standards .
- Become unavailable, we will upgrade the services. Should there be any additional charges incurred, ZAMAR TRAVEL & TOURS SDN BHD reserves the right to charge accordingly.
- Rates are applicable to the Tours,Transfers and Hotel stated in the itinerary only. Should we be unable to confirm any of the above, a re-cost will be done. The above program is subject to rearrangement pending availability of Accommodation, Tour and closure of Tour Attractions.
- Prices for air fares are subjected to change and availability (basedon1stcome1st serve basic). Should there be no seats available on the above classes; a surcharge may be required for booking done on the next available class. Kindly note that we are under no obligation shall we fail to confirm the flight and hotel reservation at the above furnish rates.
- All prices quote dare based on current exchange rate.In the case of exchange rate fluctuation increase, we will adjust the tour fare with the eventual percentage different.
- All rate quoted and itinerary subject to change without prior notice.
- All confirmed bookings must be paid in full before the expiry of the payment dateline given.
- No refund for services not utilised.
11. Package price is subject to GST additional surcharges. (GST No. 000945135616)
12.We are not responsible for any cancellation of traffic congestion, flight delay, due to weather
factor and will not compensate anything due to weather factor.
- Please note that Hotels, room types or the final price may change when it comes to booking.
- The above itinerary is used as reference. We reserves the right to adjust the itinerary due to
any uncontrollable circumstances.
- Please take note air ticket price for group fare and online booking is different. Online booking
only can book nine (9) person, for next booking the price is subject to change.
- Price is subject to currency fluctuations of the time of payment.
- Any charges due to high season surcharge.
18.Any changes on itinerary it will be additional charges and subject availability.
19. International passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date up to Malaysia.
- Late bookings up to 7 working days prior to departure will be accepted subject to availability of flights and accommodation.
- Late bookings request should be accompanied by full payment upon reservation, which will be fully refunded should we not be able to confirm the requested booking
The prices specified are all quoted in MALAYSIA RINGGIT (MYR) unless stated otherwise. Please be aware that any changes in itinerary due to unforeseen circumstances may result in increase of pricing
CHANGE OF ITINERARY
Should there be any changes on the itinerary after confirmation.
- A 50% deposit is required upon confirmation, per adult / per child (Non- Refundable) require for booking.
- For GROUP bookings, FULL PAYMENT to be made two (1) month before date of departure.
MODE OF PAYMENT
- Payment by CASH, CREDIT CARDS OR BANK DRAFT are accepted
- Company cheque can only be accepted if departure is more than 14 working days from the date written on the cheque
- No personal cheque will be accepted
- Additional 3% will be charged for payment via Master,Visa & AMEXCard
BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS
Bank Branch Payable To Account No.
: Malayan Banking Berhad (Maybank) : Bandar Baru Ampang, Selangor
: ZAMAR TRAVEL & TOURS SDN BHD : 5621 7951 2867
*Please make a payment to our account as the following and kindly fax/email us the transaction slip copy
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
- Please note that AIRLINES AND HOTELS ARE extremely strict on cancellation and have a month (30 days) cut-off date policy before
- The group arrives. In the event of any cancellation (30 days) before the cut-off period, pending group size, you may be subjected to a 25% cancellation fee. Should you cancel after the cut-off date, full cancellation fees will apply Should the booking be made within the 30 days period and cancel anytime thereafter, full cancellation fees will apply.
- In the event of cancellation of tour reservations, the following shall apply:
? 30 days and above prior departure, RM 250 or 25% of tour price, whichever higher ? within 14 days before departure, 50 % of tour price
? within 07 days before departure, 100% of tour price
4. cxz After commencement of travel, no refund in part for UN-utilize services included in the programmed
Special requests must be advised when the initial booking is made. Any late requests can only be catered for, subject to availability.
Standard check-in time for all hotels is from 1500 hours onwards. As many international flights arrive in the morning, early check-in will be subjected to room availability. Early check-in can, however, be guaranteed for an additional fee (equivalent to 01 night’s room rate)
INSURANCE, LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY
We strongly advise that all passengers purchase a travel insurance prior to departure as ZAMAR TRAVEL & TOURS SDN BHD will not be liable for any loss, damage, injury, accident, death or delay that may be incurred by any passenger due to the action of the company, its employees or agents.