- Attraction Tickets are valid for all nation world wide traveler unless it stated not.
- Day Tours Packages are valid for all nation world wide traveler with English speaking Guide services as original basis unless it stated different.
- Flight Packages are valid for all Malaysian and Malaysia Social/Work/Study Permit Holder as original basis unless it stated different.
- Hotel Packages are valid for all Malaysian and Malaysia Social/Work/Study Permit Holder as original basis unless it stated different.
- All tours and bookings are valid fot minimum 2 person to travel and based on twin or triple room sharing for hotel packages.
- All itineraries are subject to change without prior notice due to circumstances beyond our control including, weather, road or trail conditions and flight schedules
- Tour fares are based on current airfares, service prices, with or without government tax and exchange rates, applicable at time of print or quotation and are subject to change with or without prior notice. The package price includes as shown on our web site.
- Tour price includes airfare only or just have indicated in the land price and indicated on specific itineraries, airport transfer (if any) and meals (if any), as specified in the tour itineraries.
- Tour price excludes airfare, fuel charges, airport taxes, airport security taxes, airline insurance charges, visa fees, travel insurance, custom user fees as specified by the airline and airport authorities parties, laundry, excess baggage charges, beverages, room service, gratuities to airport and hotel porters, and all items of a personal nature.
- Surcharge and complusory dinner applies during peak seasons, weekends, public holidays, eve of public holidays, and school holidays. Please refer to the High Season Surcharge Listing. In case you do not agreed on the High Season Surcharge, please provide choices of date of travel with in non peak season.
- Any amendment occur must be informed in written. No phone messages or tele conversation shall be taken as confirmation of your request.
- Amendment is subject to surcharges at point of alteration or amendment and it could be vary from airlines & hotels.
- An amendment/alteration fee of RM100 per person per amendment is applicable.
- Other amendment charges might be imposed by third parties relating to the package but not limited to hotels, ground operators, tour wholesaler and airlines.
- Guests must prepare to top up the different charges raised upon the amendment requested.
- Any cancellation occur must be informed in written. No phone messages or tele conversation shall be taken as confirmation of your request.
- Cancellation is subject to cancellation charges at point of cancellation and it is subject to the terms and conditions of the issuing party or the particualr services providers.
- Cancellation with refund and the value to refund is based on case to case basis and the instruction of the respective government, airlines and hotels policy. In certain circumstances, postpone is allowed rathan than cancel.
- In any circumstances, cancellation charges of RM100 per person is applicable.
Cancellation can be happened in four circumstances as below :
1. Cancellation due to any act of God, War, Strike, Riot or Order from the Government of Malaysia or the Government
of the destination that traveler going to visit.
2. Cancellation due to personal health issue. Guest is likely to endanger the health or safety and certified by the
3. Cancelling due to the Refusal of Entry.
The company shall not be held responsible or liable for any expenses, reimbursement or refund of tour prices if you
are refused entry or deported by immigration authorities resulting from the possession of unlawful items or holding
improper travel documents or other causes, or whose behavior and activities are considered to be detrimental by
4. Cancellation due to the company is unable to arrange the ground tour arrangement or accommodation and guests
do not accept any of the company alternatives arrangement with siminar value of packages / tours / accommodation
/ meals or any items in the packages. Refund after administration charges is possible.
Refund will be made after deduction of necessary charges from all principals and our administration charges of amendment or cancellation
- All balance of cash raised from the refund except overpaid payment, is to be remained within the agency for future purchase.
- The cash value is transferable with a minimum charges of RM20/person.
ADDITIONAL SERVICES / UNUTILISED SERVICES / DEVIATION OF ROUTING
- Any additional services and optional tours are based on the selling price at local office and guests direct payment to them.
- Any unutilised services and cancellation during tour are not refundable.
- Any diversion and deviation of routing and extension during tour are subject to the availabilities and it is on guests own expenses
INFORMATION UPON BOOKING
1. All tickets purchase required booking details as below, please email to us firstname.lastname@example.org
(a) Full Name as per passport (One name)
(b) IC. Number
(c) Valid Mobile Contact-Preferred 2 contacts and able to whataspp.
(d) Additional Email address(s)
(e) Traveling Date- Date you leaving your home countries.
(f) Date of Visit - Fixed Date. Visit before validation date.
(g) Your hotel stay - For Day Trips Booking
(h) Your flight details - For Ground Arrangement Booking
(I) All particulars required by the authorities - For Visa Application and Travel Insurance
* Insufficient information will not be process and consider forfeited after 14 days of purchases without update from you.
2. We required at least 3 working days to process for Attraction Tickets. 7 working days to process for others services and products.(except Sat&Sunday&Public Holiday).
Purchase less than 3 working days without our acknowledgement is unable to be fulfilled and the purchase is not refundable.
3. Urgent purchase please contact us to ensure the availabilities.
4. E-Tickets will be issued 3 days before departure. Early release upon requested for low peak season.
5. E-Tickets is not transferrable or not amendable after issued under your name.
6. No refund if you not showing up / late to show up on the chosen date and time of visit.
7. Price and promotion is changing without prior notice.
8. Your expired or not utilized tickets has no refund value nor to extend the validity.
9. Please ensure from the official website of the places you intend to visit for their operation hour for places that you booked for entrance tickets, the ticket will not valid during non - operation day / hour.
Triba-East Travel hold no responsibilities on this.